Hyper-Targeted Hispanic Marketing
So why should you market to the Hispanic community?
It’s a no-brainer for post-pandemic growth! Let’s look at some numbers:
- Currently, around 20% of the US population is Hispanic. That number should reach nearly 30% by 2030.
- Almost 25% of Hispanics earn $75k or more, and that’s up 15% from 10 years ago.
- Annual spending in the US from the Hispanic community is over $2 trillion, and will continue to grow well into the future.
Many dealerships have a large number of Hispanic people living around their dealerships and they don’t do anything to reach them. It’s proven, though, that if you market to Hispanics in a way that shows you understand their language and culture, then they are more likely to buy from you than a competitor who does nothing.
Let’s face it, you probably need help marketing to your local Hispanic community…
Here’s what we can do for you!
- Analyze the composition of your local community so that you nuance your messaging appropriately.
- Help you develop a marketing plan that tells your story and captures the interest of Hispanic shoppers.
- Execute on your plan in a way that meets your budget and goals.
- Adapt your website, Google Business Profile, Bing Profile, and other social media outlets to your new Hispanic marketing program.
- And, finally, we can help to train your staff, hire bilingual sales people, and adapt your processes so that they ensure that your Hispanc customers have a great experience, and you get more sales.